Things to pay attention to when wearing a mask
(1)Wash your hands before wearing a mask and before and after taking off a mask;
(2) To keep the mask close to the face:
①The colored side of the mask faces outwards, and the side with the metal sheet is upward;
② Tighten the rope that fixes the mask, or wrap the rubber band of the mask around the ear to make the mask fit the face;
③ The mask should completely cover the nose, nose and chin;
④ Press the metal sheet on the mask tightly along both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the mask close to the face.
(3) After wearing the mask, avoid touching the mask to avoid reducing the protective effect; if you must touch the mask, wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching it.
(4) When removing the mask, try to avoid touching the outward part of the mask, because this part may be contaminated with germs.
(5) After taking off the mask, put it in an adhesive tape or paper bag and wrap it, then put it in a covered trash can and discard it.
(6) The mask should be replaced at least once a day. If the mask is damaged or dirty, it should be replaced immediately.